Fallout 3: new concept art

Visit the official site to view the previous two bits of concept art and listen to the game's title score. What is that strange, space-ship looking thing? It's an aircraft carrier. How do I know this? The title of the image is carrier_m.jpg - and the folks at the Fallout forum seem to think it is. Yes, I don't really know what an aircraft carrier looks like. I'm a sensitive role-player - don't judge.

Click on the image above to see the detail, and the little red lights within the carrier, alluding to signs of life inside. Fallout 3 is probably my most anticipated upcoming RPG, and I've been very impressed with the concept art so far. Now for that teaser trailer...

Labels:

digg this: | posted by Natasha, 8:48 PM |

about the author

Natasha is a political science student, a gamer, a writer, an armchair philosopher, and a geek. Her first cRPG was Castle of the Winds.

contact the author