Friday Q&A #1

How it works: use the comments form of this post to ask me any RPG-related question. Stuck in a particular area of Dungeon Seige? Ask me. Got a bug in the Shivering Isles? Ask me. Want to know what the average review score of Baldur's Gate 2 was? Ask me. And so on. If it's related to RPGs - even vaguely - I'll answer your question to the best of my abilities.

How you will get your answer: I'll answer all your questions in the next Friday Q&A post - next friday. That same post will be used to post the questions for next week.

I am well aware I may get no questions this week due to the fact that this blog is only a few days old, but I thought I might as well give it a crack, right?

// Below: ConceptArt.org, Deus Ex 3, Quick News.

Labels:

digg this: | posted by Natasha, 11:39 AM |

about the author

Natasha is a political science student, a gamer, a writer, an armchair philosopher, and a geek. Her first cRPG was Castle of the Winds.

contact the author