An introduction

I don't want to make a big deal out of this, as it's pretty clear what this site is dedicated to. So, here's a few basic facts to get us started.

This site is a personal project, run by someone who's passionate about role-playing games of all kinds. I'm the only person working on this site, and thus its content will inevitably reflect my taste. I'm at university full-time, and I don't get paid to do this. I'm also a girl gamer, but I don't think that will affect what or how I write. My last online project was a site containing game guides and general info about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. With this site, I'm hoping the broader scope will give me more freedom, and the potential to reach a wider audience.

Hopefully some of it is of interest to you, eh?

digg this: | posted by Natasha, 5:25 PM |

previously on rpg blog...

about the author

Natasha is a political science student, a gamer, a writer, an armchair philosopher, and a geek. Her first cRPG was Castle of the Winds.

contact the author